Search

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dreams...

I dreamed last night. Not that that's unusual or anything, because I remember lots of dreams, but this one doesn't fit my usual pattern. So it goes here, on suspicion of being a Slenderdream.



Anyway.

I was standing in a lake or an ocean or something, only about waist-deep but stretching to the horizon. And there were these huge trees, tall enough to be hidden in the clouds. Someone was whispering to me, but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. Then someone- I don't know who or what- pulled me under the water. It was way deeper than I had thought at that point. And as I turned around to see who had grabbed me-
I woke up.

Mysterious.

No progress with the journal. I wonder if Dea was using some kind of code? If it was complex enough, anyone who didn't know how to read it might not recognize it as a code. Just as gibberish.
Time to look for patterns, I guess. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment